Friday, March 28, 2008

No this is not the Friday Fashion Feature (it’ll be up later, I promise!)

However, I think you’ll like this!

I’ve been researching photoshop tutorials like a mad woman the last couple days in an effort to learn how to produce a good ‘High Key’ black and white image. I bribed Greyson with tales of playing out side with this new bubble machine and lots of candy to sit for me so I could get a few snapshots that might work for the ‘High Key’ look I was going for.

This is what we came up with…

These are just a couple more that don't have the 'High Key' affect but are super cute!!

2 comments:

  1. Really neat pictures but I always thought that High Key was all white and low key was always black? I love the shots anyways.You did a good job Greyson, I hope that you had fun outside with your bubble machine!!!

    Love always and Forever to you both, Grandma & Mom

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm not sure on the high key/low key thing, but here is a link to the tutorial I used:

    http://www.dphotojournal.com/photoshop-tutorial-high-key-bw-portrait/

    Here is also a link to some other GREAT photoshop tutorials that I am loving!

    http://www.photoshopessentials.com/photo-editing/tone-color/page-4.php

    You will see photo edititng and photo effects in the red bar along the top that takes you to a ton of great tutorials!

    You may have to copy and paste, I don't know if they will be clickable.

    Love you!

    ReplyDelete