Sunday, March 2, 2008

Texture

Lately I have found myself so inspired by so many photostreams on Flicker. I ooh and ahh and think to myself, "I so need to do that" with every photo I see. I've noticed so many photographers out there using textures on their photo's and I love the way they can make it turn out! So... I've been practicing with a few, I'm not completely sold on them yet, but I think with a little practice and the perfect photo to make it work, I will get there.

This is what I have so far...

2 comments:

  1. Love what you did with the pictures. Everytime you post them one always takes my eye and I use it as my background. He is such a cute little kid. Wish I could see him in person again.
    Love, Grandma Marcia

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dear Photographer Pro,
    I tried to do what you did but didn't have the right picture. I think it makes the picture old fashioned looking. Your work is so beatiful, I would love a 11x14 of one of these shots. I miss you so much! You are very talented!Love you so much! Mom

    ReplyDelete