Thursday, March 20, 2008

Listen to your heart…

Today we went to see Greyson’s cardiologist. It’s been a year since we last saw him and even though, I know in my heart that Greyson is fine, I always get very nervous and filled with anxiety before these appointments. (Sorry Honey, I know I was a bit grumpy…)

The appointment went GREAT! Our doctor, who I love, said that Greyson looked perfect and that his heart sounded good. There is still the (murmur) which is caused from ‘turbulence’ as blood passes through the restricted valve, but he could clearly hear the valve close and the ‘turbulence’ remains mild. WOO HOO!

We won’t do another ECHO, until either a.) Something shows up that gives us reason for it, or b.) Greyson’s old enough to stay calm and quiet through the ECHO. He still gets a little upset at the office (who can blame him) but maybe by next year he’ll be ready for it. He will need one before he starts school though.

All in all, it was a great day and here are a few cute pictures to prove it!

Enjoy!

2 comments:

  1. So happy that the murmur is OK so far. Tomorrow I have an echo as the doctor tells me I have one to, and you remember that Uncle Steve had one. Maybe they run in the family....
    Another cute picture for my desktop. He is such a charmer.
    Love you and Greyson,
    Grandma Marcia

    ReplyDelete
  2. Greyson, Grandma is sooo happy that you are well! I thought about you all that day on Thursday and wondered how everything was going. I love you and Mommy so very much and I love your pictures that Mommy put on this blog! You look like a little golfer ready to make a hole in one!!!!! I love you both with all my heart! Don't forget the Memorial tonight, March 22.
    Love, Hugs, and Lots of Kisses, Grandma & Mom

    ReplyDelete